•Districtgamers Reality RP•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bumi

Recruitmen SAGS (( James Arkwood )) Empty Recruitmen SAGS (( James Arkwood ))

Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:31 am
A. Personal Details

A, 1. Name: James Arkwood
A, 2. Age: 19
A, 3. Gender: Male
A, 4. Date of Birth: 13-03-200
A, 5. Place of Birth: United States of America
A, 6. Marial Status: Single
A, 7. Height: 145
A, 8. Weight: 56
A, 9. Phone Number: none
A, 10. Adress: -
A, 11. Last Education:  S1 Universitas Cornell

B. Personal Qualifications

B, 1. Do you have a criminal case? if there please explain: Tidak
B, 2. Where do you get the information about SAGS Recruitment?: Disaat saya bermain oleh teman saya, saya di tawarkan pekerjaan yang sangat cocok bagi saya yaitu SAGS
B, 3.  Why did you want to become a member of San Andreas Goverment Service?: Karena saya ingin membangkitkan nama baik SAGS  dan juga nama baik saya, saya janji saya akan berkerja dengan baik dan benar.
C, 4. t?Why do you think we should accept you to the Govermen: Karena saya orang nya rajin dan jujur bahkan saya janji akan membawa ke depan nama baik SAGS

C. Contract Goverment
Me, [James_Arkwood], hereby sign this contract that vouches my agreement to the terms of using this official format and understand that upon writing this document everything that I have stated here is true and that I'm obligated to follow the rules and regulations of the entire Recruitment Process that have been explained to me previously and that any attempt to cheat my way into the SAGS will result in the immediate denial of my application. I agree that the officer(s) reviewing my application withhold the right to deny it at any time for any reason they deem acceptable or necessary.

D. OOC Section
D, 1. Nama Lengkap: Bumi Aditya Putra
D, 2. Alamat: Kp.bojong
D, 3. Umur: 13
D, 4. Level: 2
D, 5. Kenapa kamu memilih Faction SAGS daripada yang lain?: Karena saya ingin membangkitkan roleplay saya menjadi faction SAGS, dan saya bener bener niat untuk menjadi faction SAGS karena banyak teman saya yang ingin menjadi faction ini.
D, 6. Apakah kamu pernah di banned di server ini?: Tidak pernah
D, 7. Apakah kamu bersedia untuk tidak Faction Jumpers, apabila ketahuan Blacklist permanent?: TENTU
D, 8. SS STATS: https://imgur.com/a/iSQukne

Terakhir diubah oleh Bumi tanggal Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:31 am, total 1 kali diubah (Reason for editing : Edit imgur)
Eitan Fillips
Eitan Fillips
Governor
Governor

Recruitmen SAGS (( James Arkwood )) Empty Re: Recruitmen SAGS (( James Arkwood ))

Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:23 pm
Fix your format 1x24 hours

Code:
D, 8. SS STATS: https://imgur.com/a/iSQukne
Bumi

Recruitmen SAGS (( James Arkwood )) Empty Re: Recruitmen SAGS (( James Arkwood ))

Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:31 am
Done edited , pleasek cek again
Geraldin_Mansye
Geraldin_Mansye
Vice Secretary of Regional
Vice Secretary of Regional

Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:57 pm
Locked and archived.
Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas
Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik