•Districtgamers Reality RP•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mc
Mc

SAGS Recuitmen #1 [Carlos_McFuller] Empty SAGS Recuitmen #1 [Carlos_McFuller]

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:48 am
SAGS Recuitmen #1 [Carlos_McFuller] Download
San Andreas Goverment Service - Application Form

A. Personal Details

A, 1. Name: Carlos_McFuller
A, 2. Age: 25
A, 3. Gender:Male
A, 4. Date of Birth: 21 Of The April,1993
A, 5. Place of Birth: Brazil,Rio
A, 6. Marial Status: Single
A, 7. Height: 175
A, 8. Weight: 59.5 Kg
A, 9. Phone Number: 451706
A, 10. Adress: [i-

A, 11. Last Education: (D3,S1,S2) S1 Fundacao Getulio Vargas

B. Personal Qualifications

B, 1. Do you have a criminal case? if there please explain: No
B, 2. Where do you get the information about SAGS Recruitment?: pas saya lagi kerja Bus Tiba tiba ada Lowongan Pembukaa karyawan baru Di SAGS
B, 3.  Why did you want to become a member of San Andreas Goverment Service?: Karena Saya Ingin Membantu Warga los Santos dan Menertibkan lalu
Lintas,Dan Selalu Mengawasi Yang Suka Parkir Liar

C, 4. Why do you think we should accept you to the Goverment?: Karena Saya Termasuk Orang Yang ramah,Bijaksana,Jujur Dalam Pekerjaan Ini dan
Menjalankan semua Perintah yang di Berikan Oleh Atasan

C. Contract Goverment
Me, Carlos_McFuller, hereby sign this contract that vouches my agreement to the terms of using this official format and understand that upon writing this document everything that I have stated here is true and that I'm obligated to follow the rules and regulations of the entire Recruitment Process that have been explained to me previously and that any attempt to cheat my way into the SAGS will result in the immediate denial of my application. I agree that the officer(s) reviewing my application withhold the right to deny it at any time for any reason they deem acceptable or necessary.

D. OOC Section
D, 1. Nama Lengkap:Muhammad Rizal
D, 2. Alamat:Tanggerang,Cisauk Desa Cibogo
D, 3. Umur:19
D, 4. Level:2
D, 5. Kenapa kamu memilih Faction SAGS daripada yang lain?: karena saya ingin Membantu Warga Los santos Dan Saya Liat Banyak Yang
parkir Sembarangan Di Los Santos

D, 6. Apakah kamu pernah di banned di server ini?: Tidak
D, 7. Apakah kamu bersedia untuk tidak Faction Jumpers, apabila ketahuan Blacklist permanent?: Siap
D, 8. SS STATS:
Spoiler:
[/i]

Terakhir diubah oleh Mc tanggal Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:49 pm, total 1 kali diubah
Eitan Fillips
Eitan Fillips
Governor
Governor

SAGS Recuitmen #1 [Carlos_McFuller] Empty Re: SAGS Recuitmen #1 [Carlos_McFuller]

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 pm
Kok beda nick title dengan yang ada di ss /stats
Brad_Alvaro
Admin

SAGS Recuitmen #1 [Carlos_McFuller] Empty Re: SAGS Recuitmen #1 [Carlos_McFuller]

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:18 pm
Dear, Mr/Mrs Carlos.

Previously, thank you for sending the registration form to the San Andreas Government Service, and after I read all the contents of your form, I announced that, you have been DENIED because

• There was no intention to join the SAGS team
  • ((Level tidak mencukupi))
Geraldin_Mansye
Geraldin_Mansye
Vice Secretary of Regional
Vice Secretary of Regional

Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:49 pm
Locked and archived.
Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas
Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik