•Districtgamers Reality RP•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ichiro_Tetsuya

[ACCEPTED] Recuiment #4 [Ichiro Tetsuya] Empty [ACCEPTED] Recuiment #4 [Ichiro Tetsuya]

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:04 pm
[ACCEPTED] Recuiment #4 [Ichiro Tetsuya] Download
San Andreas Goverment Service - Application Form

A. Personal Details

A, 1. Name: Ichiro_Tetsuya
A, 2. Age: 24
A, 3. Gender: Male
A, 4. Date of Birth: 05-04-1995
A, 5. Place of Birth: Akihabara,Japan
A, 6. Marial Status: Single
A, 7. Height: 180
A, 8. Weight: 56
A, 9. Phone Number: 981425
A, 10. Adress: -
A, 11. Last Education: (D3,S1,S2) S1 Keio University

B. Personal Qualifications

B, 1. Do you have a criminal case? if there please explain: Tidak
B, 2. Where do you get the information about SAGS Recruitment?: Disaat ingin menjual ikan saya mendengar informasi kalau SAGS telah membuka recuiment
B, 3.  Why did you want to become a member of San Andreas Goverment Service?: Tentunya saya ingin membuat faction ini semakin maju dan ingin banyak membantu masyarakat Los Santos
C, 4. t?Why do you think we should accept you to the Govermen: Karena saya orangnya yang tekun dan sangat ingin membantu banyak warga Los Santos

C. Contract Goverment
Me, [Ichiro_Tetsuya], hereby sign this contract that vouches my agreement to the terms of using this official format and understand that upon writing this document everything that I have stated here is true and that I'm obligated to follow the rules and regulations of the entire Recruitment Process that have been explained to me previously and that any attempt to cheat my way into the SAGS will result in the immediate denial of my application. I agree that the officer(s) reviewing my application withhold the right to deny it at any time for any reason they deem acceptable or necessary.

D. OOC Section
D, 1. Nama Lengkap: Fatckhur Rokhman
D, 2. Alamat: Jl.Dr.Soetomo
D, 3. Umur: 15
D, 4. Level: 2
D, 5. Kenapa kamu memilih Faction SAGS daripada yang lain?: Karena menurut saya SAGS adalah faction yang banyak membantu masyarakat Los Santos, dan saya ingin menjadikan SAGS lebih maju sehingga masyarakat Los Santos merasa terbantu dengan adanya SAGS ini
D, 6. Apakah kamu pernah di banned di server ini?: Tidak pernah
D, 7. Apakah kamu bersedia untuk tidak Faction Jumpers, apabila ketahuan Blacklist permanent?: YA
D, 8. SS STATS:
Spoiler:
[/i]

[ACCEPTED] Recuiment #4 [Ichiro Tetsuya] Sa-mp-12

Terakhir diubah oleh Freddy_Whitfield tanggal Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:16 am, total 2 kali diubah (Reason for editing : Edited.)
Isabella_Fillips

[ACCEPTED] Recuiment #4 [Ichiro Tetsuya] Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Recuiment #4 [Ichiro Tetsuya]

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:07 pm
Training and Recuiment Unit

Dear Mr Tetsuya's

First of all thank you for showing your interest to be a part of San Andreas Goverment Service, and after a deliberation we would like to inform you that your application is placed on PENDING untill your application is fully corrected for another review from Team and Recruitment Unit.

Reason(s):
(( Judul ))
(( Tolong hapus tanda kurung))
(( Anda bisa melihat contoh Klik ))
Notes:
Bila sudah di perbaiki, anda bisa reply di bawah.
Ichiro_Tetsuya

[ACCEPTED] Recuiment #4 [Ichiro Tetsuya] Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Recuiment #4 [Ichiro Tetsuya]

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:27 pm
Edited.
Isabella_Fillips

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:11 am
Freddy_Whitfield wrote:
Training and Recuiment Unit

Dear Mr Tetsuya's

I from the Training and Recruitment unit representative have understood and concluded the results of the recuiment you submitted, we ACCEPT you to join the San Andreas Government Service. You must report 2x24 hours
Isabella_Fillips

Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:04 am
Archived
Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas
Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik