•Districtgamers Reality RP•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Natalia_Oakwood

Reqruitment of San Andreas Goverment Service #4 (Natalia Oakwood) Empty Reqruitment of San Andreas Goverment Service #4 (Natalia Oakwood)

Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:05 am
Reqruitment of San Andreas Goverment Service #4 (Natalia Oakwood) Download
San Andreas Goverment Service - Application Form

A. Personal Details

A, 1. Name: Natalia Oakwood
A, 2. Age: 22
A, 3. Gender: Female
A, 4. Date of Birth: 20 januari 1997
A, 5. Place of Birth: Los Angeles, G town.
A, 6. Marial Status: Single
A, 7. Height: 155 cm
A, 8. Weight: 45 kg
A, 9. Phone Number: -
A, 10. Adress: Verona Beach, Los Santos
A, 11. Last Education: (D3,S1,S2) S3

B. Personal Qualifications

B, 1. Do you have a criminal case? if there please explain: Nothink
B, 2. Where do you get the information about SAGS Recruitment?: From they chief his name is Eitan Filips he is say anythink what they doing and they say to me will be me get in to SAGS
B, 3.  Why did you want to become a member of San Andreas Goverment Service?: Saya ingin menjaga ketertiban lalu lintas dan membantu atasan atasan saya untuk menjadi seseorang yang berhasil, berwibawa, aktif dalam masyarakat, bekerja dengan bijak dan fokus. Saya juga ingin menambah pengalaman saya didalam pemerintahan.
C, 4. Why do you think we should accept you to the Goverment?: Kalian memiliki anggota yang minimum dan itu membukakan saya jalan semakin besar untuk masuk kedalam San Andreas Goverment Service dan menjadi seseorang yang sukses dan mendapatkan uang.

C. Contract Goverment
Me, [Natalia Oakwood], hereby sign this contract that vouches my agreement to the terms of using this official format and understand that upon writing this document everything that I have stated here is true and that I'm obligated to follow the rules and regulations of the entire Recruitment Process that have been explained to me previously and that any attempt to cheat my way into the SAGS will result in the immediate denial of my application. I agree that the officer(s) reviewing my application withhold the right to deny it at any time for any reason they deem acceptable or necessary.

D. OOC Section
D, 1. Nama Lengkap: Steven paulus hamonangan tampubolon
D, 2. Alamat:Medan, sumatera utara.
D, 3. Umur: 16 tahun
D, 4. Level: 10
D, 5. Kenapa kamu memilih Faction SAGS daripada yang lain?: Karena faction sags memiliki jabatan yang lebih tinggi dan uang yang lebih banyak sekaligus RP yang minimum agar dapat meningkatkan kualitas RP saya.
D, 6. Apakah kamu pernah di banned di server ini?: Tidak pernah
D, 7. Apakah kamu bersedia untuk tidak Faction Jumpers, apabila ketahuan Blacklist permanent?: Iya silahkan
D, 8. SS STATS:
Spoiler:
[/i]
Eitan Fillips
Eitan Fillips
Governor
Governor

Reqruitment of San Andreas Goverment Service #4 (Natalia Oakwood) Empty Re: Reqruitment of San Andreas Goverment Service #4 (Natalia Oakwood)

Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 am
ACCEPTED NEXT TO STAGE INTERVIEW #3
Geraldin_Mansye
Geraldin_Mansye
Vice Secretary of Regional
Vice Secretary of Regional

Reqruitment of San Andreas Goverment Service #4 (Natalia Oakwood) Empty Re: Reqruitment of San Andreas Goverment Service #4 (Natalia Oakwood)

Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:01 pm
Locked and archived.
Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas
Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik